1. How many of us have terrible colds and hacking coughs
2. How many chocolate Teddi Grahams I have eaten this past week
3. How many times I think about being a stay at home mom
4. How many reality TV shows I watch (it really is an addiction...)
5. How lucky I have been in the scrappy world lately! (Did you hear
that I am a lucky winner over at the Dream Street Designs blog? I won all six
of their new collections! WooHoo!)
6. How blessed I am in general--a happy marriage, great kids (even though
they are sooo loud!), a job that fulfills me, good friends...
I made this layout to capture some of my blessings in life! Ella has become a Daddy's girl the past few months and these pictures show that perfectly! I used the Feb. kit from The Nook to create this project! I ordered the scalloped journaling circles as an add-on and knew that I wanted to turn them into flowers! I love this numbered, shaped-paper! My favorite in the bunch!
Let me count the ways that I need to get some sleep! Off to bed now! Wish me luck as I try to shake this cold!