I woke up today feeling pretty icky--sore throat, stuffy, you know how it goes. After being awake for a bit, I feel somewhat better. But I can just feel it, brewing. Waiting for me to push too hard. And I am definitely one to push too hard. Oh well, at least this layout makes me happy. I love Urban Prairie soo much. The colors rock. I layered with a bunch of the stickers and papers. I decorated my daughter's room in the same color scheme! The Ki Paper is very cool. I feel like making placemats with them. I was trying to get a Christmas card photo on Thanksgiving and caught these pictures. They are sweet, sometimes.
Speaking of sweet, I had two of my scrappy friends give me this award! How fun! I am glad that the blog is appreciated. Somedays I wonder if anyone is looking. LOL!
In turn, I need to nominate 5 blogs I love. Well, I love lots of blogs, but I will narrow it to 5.
1. Staci Taylor: I adore her work. Like I think she is super talented! And I am glad for all of her successes this past year!
2. Iris: There is no other like her in the world. The creativity there-whoa!
3. Janine: Another gal who constantly inspires me. She is so amazing!
4. Debbie: She rocks the multiple photos! And she is super sweet!
5. Jen: My buddy from over at The Nook. Not only do we have a ton in common, but she is a very gifted card maker. Just being around her has made me want to be better!
I could go on and on. Stephanie Howell, Danielle, Bri, ScrapScene---the list continues!!!