Friday, May 7, 2010

Quick Stop

Making a quick stop in today. That seems to be the theme of life these days. I made a quick stop into the grocery store yesterday, only have a few quick minutes to work on a layout, making short stops at my favorite blogs and sites.

I need to be cloned, really. But it is beautiful here...warm, sunny and bright. And everyone is healthy and happy so I have no right to complain.

So here is a happy layout today. I misted for the very first time on here! I like the effect it adds and will need to expand my colors.





All supplies are from the May My Scrapbook Nook kits...this one is such a beauty. You should check the kit club out...there is a special membership deal right now!

I need to run to work, have a quick meeting and then begin my day!

TGIF

9 comments:

  1. Super cute Easter page! Love the banner and your page design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Stacey!!!! Love love love the photos and loving that banner!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one Stacey!!!! The misting is just perfect and that Banner.....swoon...I LOVE!!!!

    Wishing you a great weekend and a very Happy Mother's Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout Stacey! Love the way you layered your pictures and that grouping of great embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really LOVE this page, I might just have to make one of my own it makes my heart smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What delightful inspo this is, I love it, definitely something I will scraplift :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're really rockin' the banners these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you layered your pictures and that grouping of great embellies!
    post free classifieds

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...