Some facts about me:
1. I can say my style of scrapbooking is clean and linear with a twist. I vary it up according to the product I am using, but do follow basic design principals! I am type A.
2. I am a cluster and story-focused kind of scrapper. I like to cluster embellishments that compliment the theme of my layout! All of my pages share some story from my life, from major moments to everyday happenings.
3. If I can only get two Webster's Pages products for a project I would choose patterned paper and shape stickers! You can cut so many things from the paper to make your own embellies and the stickers are super versatile! (Did I mention the bloomers, flowers, sparklers...)
4. I find inspiration in the materials I am working with...a word that is on a page, a phrase in the sticker pack, a certain image in the paper. And I love the Pottery Barn catalog!
5. I scrap in my office and if you were to come in my scrap room now you will find a space heater, my kids coloring supplies and bits of paper (including the backs of foam squares).
6. My most loved techniques right now are fussy cutting, using strips of paper and misting!
I wanted to share a couple of recent Webster's layouts. This one has been posted here before and was my favorite project that I submitted to the DT call!
And here is one that I just made!
One more, more graphic in nature!
When I applied, I shared my thoughts about how Webster's Pages can be used for so many different styles! I think it can be shabby and romantic, funky and artsy, and clean and graphic! Can't wait to play all year long!
Onward to the prize!
Brandin (who is sooo sweet!) will be giving away a complete set of all of the Webster's Pages Princess Petal Florettes. The complete set includes 8 florettes (2 colors from each collection: Country Estate, Yacht Club, Ladies&Gents, Trendsetter)! Just leave a comment to this post, and you are eligible to win. Your chances of winning are increased if you leave comments on each member's blog...so get ready to type! You have until January 31, 2011 at 12 midnight EST to leave a comment. Winners will be announced at the Inspire Me site on Feb. 3, 2011.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you visit again! Your next stop is to the lovely and very talented Emeline Seet's blog! Have fun!