1. I get to see this face, randomly throughout the school day. I run into him and start to beam.
It makes my day.
2. Ella is getting it...I see her stopping and thinking more before she acts. I watch her trying to do the right thing. She is a great kid full of that certain something and I know she will shine.
3. Random, off key songs sung by Ella. She adores preschool and all the music proves it.
4. It has been colder here at night and in the mornings. Both of my kids wants hugs to warm up. I like it.
5. My kitchen and dining room are done and fully decorated. I feel at home there and it is great.
6. Steve and I went back in time this weekend. Spent time with old friends. It was nice to be the Stacey and Steve of yesterday, even if it were only for a short time. It was also awesome to catch up with Steve's group of friends. People I consider friends as well. There is an ease and comfort there that is refreshing. I wish we all got to experience it more often.
7. My dad's shoulder surgery went well. I so want him to have a great quality of life again and this continues him on that path.
8. I have many ideas and thoughts about creating. I just want to do it for the right reasons. My scrap space is in good shape and I think it will be great for the mojo!
9. There are plenty more examples, which means life is good. Time to live it!