Sunday, October 3, 2010

What a Week!

I am exhausted...LOL!  I really had the best birthday, mainly because I have a great husband who totally went out of his way!  He gave me a fabulous party on Saturday night and invited my friends and family.  It was special to me to see everyone in one place and to see how much support I have in my life. 

I still can't believe I am forty.  And yes, I know that age is just a number, but I am having some mixed feelings.  I made a layout to explore what has been going on in my head and thoughts!

Here it is!

The journaling:

I used the packaging from the Jillibean Soup corrugated buttons to make the white papers on this layout!  They make great masks...

I sprayed and then cut the shape out, leaving some of the color around the edges...Then I layered it on my layout! It was fun and adds a unique shape!

I taught a class about the specifics of this layout over at My Scrapbook Nook...go check it out here!  I used the October kit to make this one!

So, here I sit, in need of finding myself at age forty.  Is that possible?  LOL!  Hopefully, I can use some life experiences to help this process along!

Happy Sunday!


  1. Loving this lo!!!! AMAZING journaling! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

  2. Glad you got such a fun birthday!!! Love your layout.....and your handwriting, it's perfect!

  3. Awesome girl you deserve it .. love the writing on the LO

  4. Your layouts are always so beautiful & the heartfelt journaling just makes them amazing over the top. I really pray for you - some of what you are dealing with is just the result of a busy working mom living that multitasking fast paced life - but I so know what you mean & these milestones have a habit of bringing everything to a bubble that has been simmering. Take care of yourself - hugs Suz

  5. WOW! Beautiful layout!! Sounds like you had fun!!

  6. honey this is fabulous! and since I have now been forty a whole month I can promise it is not tooooo painful.

  7. i love the idea of using the packaging for a mask - very creative :D


Thank you for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...