Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Heartfelt

I love it when you capture those awesome shots of the ones you love.  For this one, it happened to be Nathan's First Communion and my family was all dressed up.

Everyone happened to be all smiles too because it was an exciting day.  I created a heartfelt page about how blessed I feel.

 

 
I used the Strawberry Fields collection from Webster's Pages to make this page.  I love the grid design on one of the sheets of paper and simply cut along the edge to make a large border.  I grounded the page with the You Make My Heart Smile card.
 

 
I journaled my thoughts and added in some details.
 
 
 
It was a quick and fun page to make!  Still loving Webster's after all these years!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your very useful Information. I will bookmark for next reference. I really liked this part of the article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The information and the aspect were just wonderful. I think that your viewpoint is deep. It’s just well thought out who knows how to put these thoughts so well.

    canon pixma mg3550 driver download

    canon pixma mg5650 driver download

    canon pixma mg5650 driver download

    brother dcp-l2520dw driver download

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...