...to admit that I read U.S. Weekly. As in, I am a subscriber. Yeah, it is not the most positive habit I can have. But in the grand scheme of life, it is harmless.
It provides me with an hour of ME time every week!
Why am I telling you this? In every issue, there is a "25 Random Things About(some celebrity)" feature. Facebook is also infamous for this little quiz that is meant to allow others to get to know you better.
So here is my take on it!
Supplies: Paper, Stickers, Chipboard Numbers: Sassafras; Alphabet: Basic Grey, Colorbok, Bling: Kaiser, Chipboard: Imagination Project
1. I read US Weekly and even have a subscription to have it delivered.
2. My uncle calls me “Freckled Faced Strawberry”. Fair skin & freckles.
3. I eat chocolate Teddi Grahams by biting the head off first and then finishing the rest.
4. My favorite movie of all time is Ghost. I am a sucker for romance.
5. I can’t eat steak without horseradish sauce.
6. I learned how to swim when I was in college.
7. I was in honors English classes in high school, loving The Canterbury Tales.
8. I watch MTV Marathons and I am almost 39 years old.
9. I was in a fashion show when I was in the eighth grade.
10. Coaching high school cheerleading for 5 years brought me great joy.
11. I loved playing with Barbie dolls as a young girl.
12. I have an addiction to Easy Crossword Puzzle books.
13. I won the Most School Spirit for the superlatives section of my high school yearbook.
14. My first job was at Dunkin Donuts as a waitress and a donut-filler.
15. I gladly wore braces for two years, and even had hot pink rubber bands!
16. I am a squirmy person and toss & turn a lot!
17. My husband, Steve is the love of my life even when he really annoys me.
18. I have a naturally loud voice and hear “Shh…” a lot. I really can’t help it.
19. I talk to myself a lot. I find it to be soothing.
20. I am known as the mediator in my family because I am able to see all sides of a story.
21. I hate saying that I am sorry.
22. I have never been on a train of any kind.
23. Sometimes life is too noisy and I just crave alone time.
24. My daughter looks just like me and my son has my temperament.
25. I wear my pajamas as often as I can and even have matching sets.
Another random thing: this layout is very different for me! But isn't a departure from the norm fun? I decided to use individual squares to put each of my 25 things down. It was easy to do in Microsoft Word by just using text boxes!
So there you have it. We are off to the beach for a week! I can't wait! What will I do without a computer though. Hmm..might have to smuggle DH's Blackberry. I do have two posts planned with new layouts so be sure to stop by again!
Hope you have a happy, random weekend!