I had this picture of Steve and his friends for a long time. Once I saw the map paper in the Storyteller collection, I knew I had to use it. It was busy so I decided to simply cut a few of the images out and place them on the clean, woodgrain paper. I created the cluster of tags along the bottom. It was cute, but way too plain.
So the title came...from all corners. To me, that black brad represented the center point...our backyard this past summer. I decided to run some thread from the corners to the brad. Twine didn't hold enough weight so I found some yarn.
Do you know how hard it is to get the ends of yarn through a small hole. The hole became a big hole...hence the brads. This was the end result.
I didn't actually have the red tag or the green one in my original design. However, after I placed the yarn, the bottom needed more weight. So I chopped and cut and glued.
Sometimes, a layout evolves...comes about because one decision triggers another. I love the process!