Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday Trending: Can I Do That?

It is usually Thursday Trending...you know...the T's at the beginning.  But I wanted to share a layout using a trend, and...well...it is Saturday.

The trend...hexagons.  These buggers are still hot.  I get excited when they come pre-cut in the form of stickers...makes designing easy.

I used them on a recent layout.  Amy Heller, Garden Girl, shared this up at the Two Peas in a Bucket blog...go check it out as well as some other awesome work!

Here is my layout:

 
I grouped a bunch of hexagons from this sheet of stickers by Teresa Collins.  I placed several on cardstock and then used pop-dots underneath to give it all some dimension. 
 
 
They are just so yummy...I like to admire them.  I used products from Tell Your Story...including chipboard butterflies and flashcards.  This is one pretty collection.
 
 
A fantastic trend on a very happy Saturday.  It works.
 
 

7 comments:

  1. You rocked the hexagons, Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this Stacey! Becky said it... "you rocked the hexagons!". Congrats on the 2ps feature.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This LO is delish Stacey!! Love these stickers- might have to search for them, i am loving the hexagon trend too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful !!! I love colors !!!
    Bizz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page, these stickers look great !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...